View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:36

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Kinect Movement Features Extraction (OSC and Visualization) 

Hi Guys!

I'm currently using EyesWeb on my PhD research, in which I needed to develop two patches to test some Kinect based movement features with dancers and to use that features in a Java Framework for image, sound and maybe light control. As I took quite a long time to figure out how to put the pieces together, here are the two patches, just in case someone needs something similar:

1. A Kinect movement features extraction patch, made to allow quick testing of features extraction with the dancers in my project, showing a graph of features value over time. Just switch to the feature you want to test, fill some other testing parameter information, and play.

2. A Kinect movement features extraction patch, similar to the first one, which sends the information through OSC messages to my Java Framework thread.

The patches are hosted at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
(files were too large for EyesWeb forum, sorry)

Both patches were developed on EyesWeb Development Environment, version 5.5.0.0 (EyesWeb XMI Kernel version 5.5.0).

Feel free to contact me if you have any troubles, doubts or suggestions about improvements.

20 Jan 2017, 02:03
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]