View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 10:46

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Freeframe GL 1.5-1.6 

Regarding Kinetic

Just would like some clarity

What to download regarding connect exactly per platform if anything at all

A basic sample of Kinect input once this stuff is installed

Example of how audio and other stuff can effect Kinect input ie, sound and other stuff already implimented in eyesweb

I am many artist will create great things with the tool but you please provide us with information, your application is to big and vast
to figure out on my own, as it stands now it like working with MAx msp without a manual, max is hard to use even with a manual, but if
stick to it you will be able to create great things, although your samples are very good, ( i already understand video and audio input in
the first 15 minutes just by example ) things like working with Kinetic are a little more complicated, Far to complicatied to just jump in I need
an examples.

GUI Suggestion

If a node attached to another it be nice if a possible connection would blink or be highlighted pules like a mac power button anything,
these type of node code hint help greatly and make for interesting experiments. it makes it much easier to new users to identify what
connects with what.

Patch Cloud
It would be nice to create a server where patches could be shared.

Patches to a subpatch
Having used application like eyeon fusion, this is actually very useful to group a bunch of patches to subpatch

Lock the patches
I don't want to mess up demo patches but to experiment I have to play with the examples, your application doesn't seem to
make a clone of the example to save as a different version by default so I do not mess up the original, that would be nice so I
always have a good version to refer to if I screw up the original, I remember the older version having a lock perhaps I did not see it.

Automatically go to source folder
Just helpful, I would like when I open the application and always start at the source/root folder. I rather navigate my way out then locate
it from the desktop.

Feature: Freeframe OGL

I love all the stuff going on the application but please if you can update to the superfast OGL freeframe that would be an amazing post fx to what you have now, or at least make shader node, did I miss that?

anyway great work and really just trying to be helpful from a newb point of view

20 Jun 2011, 09:11
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]